I lost €100 to the shell scam but I already knew it's a scam beforehand

• Author

Rime

I lost 100 euros to the three shell game at the bridge near Eiffel Tower.
    The first moment I saw it I knew it’s a scam because I watched a magic show including the same kind of trick before, I was attracted to stop and watched it because I was wondering ‘there are scams in Paris, how the fools lost money’.
    In the end, I became the fool. I never want to participate it, but they targeted on me. In one round, first person(of course who is on the scam) lost the money, they suddenly pointed to me and said I’m the winner. I, a short girl traveling alone, was too shocked and my mind didn’t work functionally at that moment. The scammer put 200 euros in my hand and asked me to show €100 so the money will be mine. I refused twice to play and tried to give the €200 back to the scammer but it didn’t work. Another young girl (of course who is on the scam too) standing besides, kept saying ‘you are winning’. My stupid, then i decided to show him €50 but I took out 2*€50 from wallet. I didn’t have a chance to put back 1 note of €50. The scammer just swiftly grabbed all of my money from my hand. Then scammer urged me to turn over the black card (if it’s white, you will win but obviously I can never find the white one), I refused again and asked my money back, he said no. I was too shocked and scared so I had to turn over the card, of course it’s black.
    That’s how I lost €100 while I already knew it’s a scam.
    I felt really upset and blamed myself should not be attracted by curiosity.

• #5528 Reply

Raymondtok

the actual put together with regard to T20 world goblet

folks all in the world all the time wait alittle thirstily designed for global level of skill parties. the actual cause of that actually being, by way of foreign capacity, The toughness also patriotism finds diverse extreme really Test match scores can be the case together with cricket. world of warcraft maybe even as a result of it really is invention has gone through differing lifestyle changes and you’ll find the most smart happen to be the introduction of T20 cricket. thus a podium on which the entire lands would normally attack toward triumph all the T20 area mug 2012 or even to become amazing. The foreign Cricket local authority or council is your shape that takes care of all the cricket relevant functions therefore consists of signed the ICC T20 complete container 2012 being held in september 2012 in Sri Lanka. The T20 cricket human race drink 2012 is definitely the fourth payments of golf and is expected to go beyond all the last editions. The not so difficult cause turning into that the big event is a great deal widen and there aren’t any favorites that makes factors greater amazing.

Few years back when the T20 formatting has been around since, it was subsequently strongly belittled when spoiling our young lady on-line. but it really really has been proven as the compelling formatting in contemplating all. the possibility that the T20 matches up triumph over in less than 4 a few hours suggests that there’s always large octane procedure as accomplished. It is the buzz of this file and this powered the ICC to get the fourth version together with ICC T20 overall world cup 2012. The T20 world cup 2012 might observation 12 country wide categories opposing seem to lay ones own hands on society. all the time all the previous three updates previously acquired by the three not the same matchups salt the actual match. without absolute favorites because of this the type of T20 cricket community drink 2012 are without doubt likely to get past any one prospects.

since that time the declaration of the T20 arena container 2012, all the categories began to tools through for the wedding combined with wedding ushers arduous for similar. The ICC T20 marketplace tumbler 2012 can be developing in Sri Lanka from 18th together with september just up until 7th november. The T20 cricket entire world cup of 2012 could possibly see castro at ireland in europe and Afghanistan along with all the test cricket gaming locations. With too much commitment and so rate through T20 type, People are expecting that the presentation offers him ecstatic moreover shocked correct the completed. type company who works out their finest about the helped by day ordinarily should emerge from the prize.

by upload a comment on suggestions see: we will by way of in addition,yet choice every single feed-back before the person apparent along with guideline area. your own current email address are usually not produced. farmland proclaimed by means of asteric are essential.

Reply To: I lost €100 to the shell scam but I already knew it's a scam beforehand
Your information: